Look Of The Day


So, I was wondering what I could do for my first blog post, then realising that it was my brother's 16th birthday coming up, I figured that I would do a "Look of the Day" post as I knew that I would be making more of an effort with my outfit etc than usual!
I have tried to remember where I got things from but I have such a terrible memory that i couldn't remember all of it; but hay, at least it gives an idea of the type of things that I would wear :')








Outfit

Dress:      Quiz
Shoes:     New Look
Necklace: Primark
Bracelets: Pretty sure these came as a little gift from a magazine haha!
Nails:        Superdrug

Make-Up

Face: No7 Beautifully Matte Make Up Base, No7 Stay Perfect Superlight Foundation (Cool             Vanilla), Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder (003 Peach Glow)
Eyes: Rimmel London Eyebrow Pencil (Brown), Colour Unlimited Eye Shadow (Blue and                 Silver mixed), 2true Waterproof Eye Liner (Black), Rimmel London Volume Flash                   Scandaleyes Mascara (Extreme Black)
Lips:  No7 Precision Lips Pencil, No7 Moisture Drench Lipstick (Sugar Plum)

Hair

Basically I didn't have a great deal of time to get ready so all I did for my hair was wash it with Tresemme Shampoo and Conditioner (Salon Silk), then blow-dried it and straightened it, which to be fair was a great waste of time since it was raining and really windy anyway haha

So yeahh, that was my main look of today. I do love getting all dolled up for a night out, and I like this type of dress because it has quite a vintage look which is nice I think. 

xx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© PaulaMarie | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig