Current Beauty Product Faves


Okayy so today I wanted to show you all my current most used or my favourite beauty products at the moment. All of these in the photo above are amazing in their different ways; they do exactly what you hope for them to do and they aren't too expensive :) 
There are a couple of make-up products and hair products that I'll be showing you, as I focus quite a lot on both types. 



These three I use all of the time; they are absolutely amazing, affordable and they last for ages! The primer blends in really quickly and well; and it doesn't let any areas of the skin get dried up because of the foundation, it allows your make-up to be applied nicely and last a lot longer. The foundation I love because it is light; as in it doesn't feel as though you have any on, and it looks quite natural. The powder I have been using for a very long time now because it does exactly what you think it should. It makes you look less shiny, it holds your make-up and provides a lovely finish.

Left: No7 Beautifully Matte Make-Up base
Right: No7 Stay Perfect Superlight Foundation - Cool Vanilla
Bottom: Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder - Peach Glow

 


These products are also part of my every-day make-up set. The eye liner is waterproof, easy to apply and doesn't rub off easily at all. This lipstick was matched to my skin tone and I love it. The colours are vibrant and attractive, lasts ages and has an elegant look to it. The mascara is amazing; it adds loads of length to your lashes, making them stand out and have more volume. It doesnt go crusty after wearing it for long periods of time, and it doesn't form clumps.

Left: 2true Waterproof Eyeliner
Right: No7 Moisture Drench Lipstick - Sugar Plum
Bottom: Rimmel London Volume Flash Scandaleyes  Mascara


Pantene make really good hair products in my opinion. The hairspray holds my hair in place for ages, even when I am out for the night; it will hold my curls nicely till the next day, even after sleeping. It also helps to add shine and volume to your hair, and it smells nice! :) The dry shampoo I really like, when I don't quite like the look of my hair one day but don't have time to wash and re-style, this is amazing at giving your hair some life and body.

Left: Pantene Volume & Body Hairspray - Extra Strong Hold
Right: Pantene Dry Shampoo - Volume Booster 


So those are my favourites at the moment, what are your's?

xx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© PaulaMarie | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig