My Christmas Day


Hi guys :) I hope you all had an amazing Christmas, spending time with loved ones, partying or whatever it is that you all got up to! I take quite a few photos around Christmas as I like to keep them as memories for each year, and today I thought I would document my day on here for you all so I hope you enjoy it and I look forward to reading other blog posts about this. Just to say, none of this post is in any way me bragging; just showing you what I got up to, because this is my favourite day of the year :)

Presents







Starting from the top left: 

  • Paterson's Clotted Cream Shortbread, Nestle Milkybar Pack, Maltesers, Rowntrees Fruit Pastilles, Rowntrees Jelly Tots.
  • Playstation Wireless Stereo Headset, Fujifilm Instax Mini Film, Seagate Expansion 2TB Hard-drive, Digiflex Cable, Homemade Cushion Keyring, Spin the Bottle.
  • Sleep Lounge Dressing Gown, Primark Bra Sets x3, Love to Lounge Slippers, Love to Lounge Pyjamas.
  • The Body Shop Strawberry Shower Gel, Impulse Free Spirit Set, H-Samuel White Gold Earrings, Lancome Treson Midnight Rose Perfume, Superdrug LASH Double Volume, Burberry Weekend + Brit Rhythm, Halo Eye Make-Up Remover Pads x2, USpicy 32pcs Make-Up Brush Set, Royal Cosmetic Connections Foundation Brush, Superdrug Conditioning Cuticle Oil + Cuticle Cream, Smart Salon Eye Lash Curler, Lokai Bracelet, Sure Motionsense Deodorant x2, a|wear Necklace.

Make-Up

For Christmas Day I put on:

  • Face: No7 Beautifully Matte Make Up Base, No7 Stay Perfect Superlight Foundation (Cool Vanilla) Colour Unlimited Bronzer, Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder (003 Peach Glow)
  • Eyes: Rimmel London Eyebrow Pencil (Brown), Colour Unlimited Eye Shadow (Black and Silver mixed), 2true Waterproof Eye Liner (Black), No7 Stay Perfect Long-Lasting Volume Mascara (Black)
  • Lips:  No7 Precision Lips Pencil, No7 Moisture Drench Lipstick (Sugar Plum)

 Clothes & Accessories



  • Primark Christmas Jumper, Primark Leggings, Primark Christmas Socks.
  • Superdrug Elegant Touch 'Not Another Christmas Jumper' Nails.
  • Primark Christmas Elf Dress.
  • Snowflake Headband.
Your clothes and accessories really do help you to get in the Christmas mood, so hopefully my outfits and nails etc have inspired you all for next year! :)

Table


I set our dinner table every year because I have a system and I know where everything goes; I'm a bit OCD like that haha.
So yeahh I lay out the table cloth, placemats, cutlery, crackers, candles, condements, napkins and glasses and it is all set up and ready for our meals :)

If anyone has any recommendations for good Christmas crackers, please let me know because these ones are so bad; like the jokes were just rubbish and the little prizes were things like golf tees haha.




Food & Drink



  • Breakfast: Bucks Fizz, Scrambled Egg, Blinis, Smoked Salmon.
  • Starter: Pate and Toast.
  • Main: Turkey, Ham, Swede, Brussels (in a creamy garlic sauce), Roast Potatoes, Sausages in Bacon, Stuffing, Parsnips and Carrots (roasted with oil and chilli), Gravy.
  • Dessert: Mini Christmas Pudding with Custard.
  • Cake Left: My Dad bought this from a friend; traditional Christmas Cake.
  • Cake Right: My Nan makes a cake every year and so this is the one that she made.

Other


Of course on Christmas Day you have to get the Quality Street out! My favourites are the red ones (Strawberry), but I don't really have a lot of these anyway because I am not a great lover of chocolate; it's just a Christmas tradition :)
I also took some selfies throughout the day, and this is the nicest one of me and my brother Luke.
Throughout the day we also listened to music, played games such as Trivial Pursuit/Ludo etc, and had a laugh.

So, that was my day, hope you all enjoyed your's as much as I did :) Looking forward to New Year's now!

xx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© PaulaMarie | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig