Massive Haul | Lush, The Body Shop, Superdrug


My best friend Amy came over today, so we ended up going into town and spending all of our money! I think I spent around the £100 mark in Lush, The Body Shop and Superdrug on a range of products, so I thought I would show you all what I picked up :)
I have to say, I could have spent a lot more but I was good and limited myself so that I didn't tear too much of a hole in my bank account. I was such a good day; I hardly see Amy anymore so it was nice to catch up, have lunch and have some girl time.

Lush


I popped my 'Lush' cherry today. Yes, I know I am very behind but I just couldn't bring myself to go into the shop before because of the strong scents; but today I wanted to pick up some things for my baths as I have heard so many good things about their products and wanted to give them a try :) I got used to it very quickly and got into testing all of the different products and picking out my favourites.

I ended up choosing:
  • Lover Lamp Bath Bomb - £3.95
  • Honey Bee Bath Bomb - £3.50
  • Dragon's Egg Bath Bomb - £3.50
  • Sex Bomb Bath Bomb - £3.50
  • Yoga Bomb Bath Bomb - £3.95
  • The Comforter Bubble Bar - £4.95
  • Unicorn Horn Bubble Bar - £4.25

The Body Shop


The Body Shop sells products with such beautiful scents. I particularly like the Mango, Blueberry, Passion Fruit and Strawberry ones. Today I went in to get a body butter, but ended up coming out with two because they were on sale so I thought, why not? I finally chose the Blueberry and Passion Fruit ones after going back and forth smelling them and trying to decide :') We were out for almost 6 hours and I am sure you can now see why haha :') 
I love these body butters because the scents are quite strong and don't just wear off when you apply it. The texture is also really nice and it just soaks into your skin; making it feel soft and moisturised. It also lasts quite a long time, which is a plus!

  • Blueberry Body Butter - £7.00
  • Passion Fruit Body Butter - £7.00

Superdrug


This was the shop which I spent most of the money in. When I am around make-up, I just want to try out everything! But today my aim was to buy cheaper versions of things that I already own, for every day use; so that I don't run out of the more expensive products so often. So I am going back to the foundation that I used to use years ago, as my No7 one is almost double the price, which is just silly as I use foundation every day. I am also going to try a new bronzer and blusher, as well as new lipsticks and mascaras. 

Here is what I picked up:
  • Rimmel London 107 Lipstick (Kate) - £5.49
  • Rimmel London 45 Lipstick (Kate) - £5.49
  • Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder ( 003 Peach Glow) - £3.99
  • Rimmel London Blush (010 Santa Rose) - £3.99
  • Elegant Touch Constellation Nails - £7.95
  • Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Drama Mascara (Very Black) - £5.99
  • Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara (Intense Black) - £7.99
  • Rimmel London Professional Eyebrow Pencil (Dark Brown) - £2.99
  • Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer (Fair) - £3.99
  • Rimmel London Lasting Finish Foundation (100 Ivory) - £7.99
  • Rimmel London Natural Bronzer (022 Sun Bronze) - £5.99
  • Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighter (Peach Lights) - £3.00

I really cannot wait to use all of these products; whether they are new to me or I have used them before. I will comment on any of the new ones; especially things such as the bronzer and blusher as they are on the cheaper side; but that may not reflect in the quality, so we shall see! I just wanted some cheaper make-up that I can use every day so that I can save the more expensive things for special occasions. It is also a good way to start trying new things and finding new favourites! :) 

xx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© PaulaMarie | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig