January Favourites


Perhaps a little late to be doing a January favourites as we are well into February now but I still want to share everything that I have been loving recently. I haven't actually done one of these for a long time so a lot has changed but I will only highlight the things that I have been enjoying the most. 

Beauty



B. Sparkling Water Cleanser - This cleanser has been part of my skincare routine for months now. I never really wanted to switch up the products that I used on my skin just in case I messed up the balance and started to get spots or made my skin dry out etc, however I am very glad that I decided to try this. After using a facial wipe and first cleanser, I use this to really clear out my skin and make it feel fresh and clean. You can read my full skincare routine here: How I Remove My Makeup.

B. Pre-Makeup Primer - I decided to declutter my 'extra' makeup that I had stored away in my room at the end of last year and vowed to try out all of the products that I decided to keep. This was among the bits that I wanted to try and I am very glad that I did as it creates a perfect base for my makeup and for half of the price of my trusty No7 Airbrush Away Primer.

No7 Airbrush Away Primer - My usual No7 primer is the Pore Minimising one, however I found this tester of the original primer amongst all of the other products that I had cast aside and decided to give it a go. It is a lot thicker and more creamy than the pore minimising formula, however it does make my skin feel more even and moisturised which creates a nice base for my makeup. I have really enjoyed using it however I think I will be sticking to the other version when this one finishes. 

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara - This has been in my makeup bag for years and I am still yet to find a mascara that matches up to it's standards! It creates a longer, fuller lash look without any clumps and without any heavy feeling. I have loved it for a long time and my views have not changed. I wrote a longer review on it here: Lash Sensational vs. Lash Sensational Luscious Mascara.

Nivea Lip Balm - I have really liked using this lip balm over the winter months as my lips have been terribly dry and chapped and this has been it's saviour haha. It also leaves a nice red tint on your lips so it also looks as though you are wearing a bit of lip gloss and I just love the way that it finishes my makeup looks. 

Revolution Liquid Highlighter - I decided to try a liquid highlighter as I have always played it safe with powder ones. This one has a lot of pigment and sits really well on top of my foundation to give me a nice glowy look. I have really enjoyed using it!

Garnier Eye Tissue Masks - These eye masks are amazing! They are small tissue pads that you apply under your eyes and leave for about 15minutes to help relieve puffiness and bring your tired eyes to life. They are cooling and soothing and they really do wonders for dark circles.

Superdrug Foot Nourishing Socks - These are disposable socks that already have the nourishing cream inside. Once you put these socks on and secure them to your feet, you can relax and let the formula do its thing. They are great as my feet feel soft and moisturised and feel like that for days afterwards! They have been perfect since recovering from my foot operation which left them feeling very dry. 

Perfume 


Michael Kors Midnight Shimmer - This was on my wishlist for ages and then my boyfriend kindly bought it for me for Christmas. I love the scent and I also love how you can smell it all day. It is also one of those perfumes that you do not need a lot of to be able to smell it as soon as you walk into the room haha. 

YSL Mon Paris - Another perfume that I always seem to be reaching for. This one is a lot lighter than the Midnight Shimmer but you can still smell it from miles away. I love sweeter scents and I just had to get this as soon as I smelt it at the perfume counter! I did a full review on it here: YSL Mon Paris Perfume.

Paco Rabanne Olympea - I think I have probably used this perfume the most over the past few months as I also got the little travel bottle as part of the gift set so I have been taking it away with me as well. I love the scent as it is very sophisticated and another one that lasts all day. 

Hair Care


Milk_shake Whipped Cream - I absolutely love this brand and all of their hair care products. They all smell sweet and amazing on the hair and you can smell it for hours! The products also work really well and I have seen a real change in the way my hair looks and feels since using them. The whipped cream really makes my hair feel smooth and silky and it also feels less damaged after using my straighteners. 

Batiste Tropical Dry Shampoo - Admittedly I have left my hair for a third day a few times over the past few months because my schedule has left me with no time or I have just been too tired to wake up early enough to wash it. However, this dry shampoo has come to the rescue and has given my hair life and volume for the day until I could get myself into the shower! It also smells really nice too.

Milk_shake Incredible Milk - As I said I have been loving their products recently and still have a couple more on my wish list. This milk is really helping my hair with its tangles, split ends and frizziness and I am really starting to see results! I recently gave it a full review here: Milk_shake Incredible Milk.

Healthcare


Vicks Sinex Spray - I honestly do not know how I put up with having colds before using this! Just a few sprays up my nose and it is clear and I can actually BREATHE. It made my sleep a lot more peaceful and it allowed me to enjoy my food a lot more whilst being ill. Could not recommend this stuff enough!

Ultra Chloraseptic Throat Spray - Gone are the days where I would buy packet after packet of soothers to try and sort out my sore throat. I now use this spray any time I get ill and can feel my throat closing up or it hurts to swallow as it is an anaesthetic throat spray which means it numbs it so that you don't have to put up with the annoying feeling whilst you are trying to get on with your day. 

Other


Card Genie Card Holder - I bought this on Amazon a few months ago and have really started to use it recently as I don't always want to carry my huge purse around. It holds all of my essentials including my debit card and my drivers license. It has RFID protection so that no one can get access to my card details and it is the perfect size for a small handbag or my pocket. So happy that I bought this haha.

PS4 Games - I recently started to use my PlayStation more as I wanted to have something that I could do when I had caught up on all of my TV shows and I just wanted some me-time. I have really been enjoying Call of Duty (although I definitely need to have a bot with me when playing zombies), Spyro and The Sims 4. 

My Car - I bought myself a new car back in 2017 which is a Nissan Qashqai and I love it. It is spacious, a beautiful shade of red and I just love the design of it. Definitely one of the best things that I have invested in. 


Pandora Charm Bracelet - I got this bracelet for my 21st birthday last year and I have been collecting charms since. I love that is it a bangle as I think they are more 'me' and I love the fact that all of the charms represent me in some way and they aren't just random ones. I think these bracelets are so pretty and I have wanted a charm bracelet from Pandora for years! Can't wait to see what it looks like when it is finished. 

So, that is everything that I have been loving over the past couple of months. There are so many different products out there so it was so hard to narrow them all down for this post as I am sure that it could have been three times as long as this if I had included everything that I have used and loved haha, but I will save them for another post. 

xx
Share:

13 comments

  1. YSL Paris is my fave perfume so I'll have to check out Mon Paris. I want to try the Garnier eye masks too!

    Di from Max The Unicorn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh I'll have to try the Paris perfume! Yeah I love the eye masks, feel like I need one now to wake up haha x

      Delete
  2. So many great products! Also don't worry about the timing, mine went up today haha, so at least we're both late! I'm so jealous that you have Spyro too. I'm (in)patiently waiting for it to come to the Nintendo Switch xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Haha okay makes me feel better :') aww hopefully it comes out soon as it' s such a good game xx

      Delete
  3. Great!! Hope you are all feeling the love today!! Happy Valentine's Day ❤️

    ❤ Mary MarĂ­a Style ❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paco Rabbane Olimpea i YSL Mon Paris are gorgeous fragrances! I have both of them and can't decide which one I like more! I'm happy to see that you also like them! Rest of products looks great, I would like to try Garnier under eye Tissue Mask! Thank you for review!

    Blog - http://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/search/label/en
    YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9Otnx52aMk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am exactly the same haha, I can never decide which one to wear! Glad you enjoyed it :) and yes I highly recommend the eye masks! x

      Delete
  5. I'm dying to try the Garnier eye masks, I love their sheet masks so I really think i'd love these xx

    GemmaEtc.com ❤️

    ReplyDelete

© PaulaMarie | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig