Review: Milk_Shake Incredible Milk


I first heard about this brand from my hairdresser as I always wondered what she used on my hair that made it smell so amazing. Since then I have started to collect a variety of their products and have a couple more on my wish list as well. 
I always start reviews off by talking about the packaging. I love the colour of the bottle; it's bright and stands out on the shelf. The style is very simple but that follows the same look as the rest of their products and I think it is effective. As you can see, it is a spray bottle which I assume is for ease of application as you can just spray it straight onto the hair. The bottle is sturdy and a nice quality and the spray nozzle hasn't gotten clogged up yet which is a good sign!
The product itself can only be described to have the consistency of sun cream which is why at first I was quite surprised that they decided to use a spray top instead of a pump. This is not a bad thing as after a couple of sprays the product comes out nicely, straight onto the hair. The product feels a lot like a serum, so it is relatively thick but very easy to manage and absorbs into the hair nicely after running your fingers through it. 
Along with the many other benefits to using this product, the smell is absolutely amazing! It is very sweet and reminds me of vanilla milkshakes or squirty cream and you can smell it on your hair for hours. 


This product is to be applied to clean, damp hair as it is a leave in treatment that will protect your hair from any heat or styling tools that you may be about to use. I still use shampoo and conditioner; this is just an extra treatment that will continue to work on my hair until the next time that I wash it. 
This product claims to have 12 effects on your hair which are:
  • Frizz control
  • Repairs all hair types
  • Prevents split ends
  • Head protection
  • Long lasting hairstyle
  • Detangling
  • Shine
  • Body & volume
  • Protects and maintains colour
  • Easier ironing
  • Protects against UV rays
  • Smooths the cuticle
As I have long, thick hair, a lot of these points really caught my eye; especially the heat protection, frizz control and detangling aspects! I have been using this product after every shower for a little over a month now as I got this as a Christmas present and I have to say that I think it has worked a miracle on my hair! I think that it ticks all of these boxes as my hair is a lot easier to manage, it is not a struggle to get my brush through it and it is a lot easier to straighten and stays that way until I next wash it. Honestly this product has to be one of my favourite that I have tried and after reading a few other reviews I have seen that it works on all types of hair, including extremely curly.
My hair is always soft and shiny and dries the way that I want it to. I definitely recommend this product and I will be buying it again (or putting it on my Christmas list this year haha) as at the moment every day has been a good hair day. 
The big test will be when I go on holiday in the Summer as my hair ends up like Monica's from Friends haha. But for now, it definitely gets a yes from me and if you are looking for something to try on your hair to get the frizz under control or to try and sort out your split ends, then I definitely recommend that you give this a go! 

xx
Share:

4 comments

  1. I had a sample of this and I really loved it, and loved how amazing it smelt too xx

    Gemma • Gemma Etc . ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah same, some products don't really have that much of a scent but I can smell this for hours after using it! xx

      Delete
  2. Soft and shiny hair? I'm in - this sounds like an amazing product and I'm somewhat annoyed I hadn't heard of it before your post. Loving the blog by the way, so happy to have come across it, I'm binge reading and have followed your bloglovin' - great content! x
    Marina Rosie x
    https://marinawriteslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I honestly recommend you try it for yourself! I love it and have been using it after every wash haha. Aww thank you! xx

      Delete

© PaulaMarie | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig