Phone Apps I Use And Love


Phones have become a central part of many people's lives; whether it is used for social purposes, work or just as a way to watch movies and read the news. I have always found that everyone has different apps because of this so I thought I would share my favourites today. 
I am not really a games person. I think the only games I have ever had on my phone were solitaire and the logo game; both of which I hardly ever used so have been deleted. The apps I have are mainly for creative purposes or to make life easier haha. 

Social
  • Whatsapp - This is my main messaging app. 
  • Snapchat - I always use this to show people what I have been up to, watch other people's stories or catch up on the news.
  • Youtube - I can spend hours on this app watching daily vlogs, makeup tutorials and watching snippets of Jeremy Kyle or This Morning haha. 
  • Twitter - Again, I mainly use this to look at what is going on and see what people have been up to and I mainly retweet things that I find relatable or funny. 
  • Facebook - I have to say, I don't use this as much as the other apps but I do still love it as I can keep up to date with what friends and family are doing and it is a great way to stay in contact with people that you don't see much anymore.
  • Instagram - A really good photo sharing app. I always scroll through my feed to see what people have been up to.
  • Messenger - I use this when I need to talk to someone that I have on Facebook but I don't have their number.
  • Pinterest - I have only really gotten into using this but I love it. I use it to save any photos that I think are interesting or I could find useful in the future such as decorating ideas and recipes. 
Music
  • Spotify - I always used to use iTunes when I owned an iPhone but since switching to Android I have been using Spotify. I love how you pay a fixed amount for as many songs and playlists as you like. 
  • Shazam - An amazing app for getting information on songs that you hear and want to add to your music library.


Easy Life
  • RingGo - A great way to pay for parking without having to dig out loose change for the machine.
  • Stocard - I am one of those people who has to have a loyalty card for every single store I have ever visited, so this app is perfect as it allows you to upload all of your card's information so that you don't need to bring out a bulging purse!
  • MyTherapy - This is a new one for me but it is great as it allows you to programme in any medication or pills you are taking and it will keep reminding you until you confirm you have taken it.
Travel
  • Google Maps - This is my go-to for when I have no idea where I am going haha. I use it to plan my journeys too.
  • Bus Times - This app is great if you live in London and take the bus. I have been using it since being in school.
Shopping/Bookings
  • Wetherspoons - This app is perfect as it means you don't need to go up to the bar to order haha.
  • Treatwell - My favourite app to book appointments for any beauty services from nails to waxing.
  • Wowcher - A great app to find deals for little trips away. I have been to Amsterdam, Edinburgh and Eastbourne since using this app.
  • Odeon - I have the limitless membership so I frequently go to the cinema and this app makes bookings so much easier.
General
  • Calendar - Always use this so that I don't forget any important appointments or days out etc.
  • Notes - My phone didn't come with a notes app so I found a really good one on the Google Play store as I always find that I need to jot things down and makes lists etc. 
  • Clock - I use this every day to set my alarm.


Obviously there are other apps that I use such as Uber, Deliveroo, Mobile Banking etc but the ones that I mentioned are my favourites or the ones that I spent the most time on. 

Are you a games person? What are your favourite apps?

xx

Share:

8 comments

  1. I'm not one for games either; I also have always just had solitaire :') Though I have actually added a couple more to my phone this year--a Brickbreaker game & a Christmas matching game that's sort of like Candy Crush haha. That's it though lol x

    twinklexthoughts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha literally just don't have the time for them! Ooo the Christmas game sounds interesting x

      Delete
  2. My friend told me about the Wetherspoons app the last time we were there, I think it is genius! I use Instagram, Twitter and YouTube the most. I haven't been using Snapchat at all, and I love Pinterest but keep using and deleting it periodically. Definitely need to get Shazam! I hear so many songs and then frantically search the lyrics haha xxx

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has definitely come in handy haha! I have only really gotten the hang of Pinterest recently but i love it too :) and yes I used to do that haha, I definitely recommend the app xx

      Delete
  3. I completely forgot apps like Wowcher - great ways to find discounts too! I just mainly use my phone for social media, editing images as and when I need! :)

    Layla x

    https://www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk
    https://www.youtube.com/sprinklesofstyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah exactly, I'm always on there haha :') ahh that sounds good! x

      Delete
  4. Instagram and twitter are my two favorite apps, love both!! x

    Yiota
    https://pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are pretty addictive once you get on them haha x

      Delete

© PaulaMarie | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig