Review: Garnier Moisture Bomb Eye Tissue Masks


I am not a morning person. I'm just going to throw that out there. I hate getting up early and no matter how much sleep I have had, I will always wake up with tired, dry eyes and dark circles. I have tried many products such as under eye serums and rollerballs but nothing really seemed to last. So, when these eye tissue masks came out I had to try them! 

In each packet you get one pair which I did think was a bit stingy at first, but for the results, I think they are worth the money. Inside the packet, the masks are completely submerged in product and are protected by a light film which you remove before application. 

Before applying, I make sure that all of my makeup has been removed and that my face has been cleansed properly. I then remove the masks from the packet and take off the film. I position the pads just beneath my lower lash line; being careful not to get any product in my eyes. The good thing about the masks is that although they are full of product, once applied they cling to your skin and don't move. 
Once they are in place, I watch TV or chill for about 15 minutes before removing them and using a finger to blend in any remaining product. 

They feel very moisturising, soothing and you can feel the area becoming cooler and more refreshed as the product is getting to work. The thing that I like about the design of these masks is the fact that they are so large. They cover a lot more than I thought they would and the shape of them follows the natural curve of the eyes as you can see from the photo. Also, due to the fact that they are tissue masks, they are very easy to apply and position the way that you want them and you can smooth them down against the skin to ensure the whole area is covered properly. 


After taking them off, there is a little product left behind which as I said earlier just needs to be blended in with a finger. What I notice after using these is that my eyes appear brighter, more awake, refreshed and the dark circles appear reduced which is exactly what I was looking for. 

The product claims to cool the skin down by up to 4 degrees which I definitely notice and love. The masks are gentle on the skin and if you want an even better effect, Garnier recommend storing them in the fridge which I have to admit, I haven't tried yet. They are enriched with orange juice and hyaluronic acid which is very popular at the moment in beauty and skincare due to its many benefits including promoting supple skin and alleviating dryness. 

Overall, I don't have anything bad to say about these eye masks. The packaging is appealing and easy to open, the masks themselves are a nice size and do as they claim to, there are no strong or harsh scents and for £1.99, I think they are definitely worth it! 

Have you tried them?

xx
Share:

15 comments

  1. I need all the help I can get in the eye area! This is something I need to check out!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I could not recommend these enough! xx

      Delete
  2. Ahhh I've been so curious about these! I love the idea of masks and sheet masks especially, but was afraid of the price being too steep for a one time use. You've definitely convinced me, they sound so soothing for the face; I will have to pop a couple in my basket next time I'm in Boots :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so lovely, yeah definitely try them! Even if you just buy one to try it out xx

      Delete
  3. I've seen these around but never tried them For the price you can't go wrong!

    Sxx
    daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love eye patches, I have been using them for years. I haven't tried these though, will search for them next time I go shopping! x

    Yiota
    https://pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are relatively new but these are actually the only ones I have tried but I love them! x

      Delete
  5. I never used it, but I liked it!
    I found it very practical and with a fair price.

    Dany
    Blog Breshopping da Dany

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love garnier but i've never tried these masks before! the packaging is nice and i like that they give a cooling effect !

    https://www.clairetalksbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you love the brand then I definitely recommend these! Yeah the cooling effect is a win for me haha x

      Delete
  7. These sound so lovely! Garnier is a brand that my skin never agrees with and always breaks out but as these are just for under the eyes perhaps they may work for me. x

    www.themakeupaficionado.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really, well these don't feel too harsh and I'm quite cautious with what products I use on my face so yeah these may be fine for you to try! x

      Delete
  8. I really need to try these. I really like the original Garnier masks but I've not tried any of their eye ones yet xx

    GemmaEtc.com

    ReplyDelete

© PaulaMarie | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig