Songs I've Been Loving


There are so many types of music out there; a song to fit every mood and I love finding new songs, creating playlists and singing along. Music has been around for hundreds of years so it doesn't surprise me that every day I am adding something new to one of my Spotify playlists and playing it over and over again. I haven't done many posts about music on here so today I thought I would share what songs I have been loving lately! 

I don't really stick to one genre so my Favourites playlist is a mixture of everything; from pop to rap, from r&b to Reggae, but that means that no matter what my day has been like or no matter what the occasion is, I will have music to fit it. I also love creating playlists haha. I have one for car journeys, house parties, favourites, chilling out......the list goes on! 

I get a lot of my music from Capital as they play a lot of new releases if I haven't checked the charts for a while and I also steal songs from my family, boyfriend and friends if I hear something that I like. But anyway, let's get on with what music I have been loving and playing on a loop recently! 


  • Back To You - Selena Gomez
  • Brooklyn In The Summer - Aloe Blacc
  • Call Out My Name - The Weeknd
  • Jumanji - B Young
  • Meant To Be - Bebe Rexha, Florida Georgia Line
  • Whatever It Takes - Imagine Dragons
  • Leave A Light On - Tom Walker
  • Capital Letters - Hailee Steinfeld
  • Psycho - Post Malone, Ty Dolla $ign
  • Mine - Bazzi
  • Better Now - Post Malone
  • Solo - Clean Bandit, Demi Lovato
  • Nice For What - Drake
  • Honey - Kehlani
  • Answerphone - Banx & Ranx, Ella Eyre, Yxng Bane


I think that music brings everyone together. It's one of those things that people can bond over, talk about when there is nothing else to say, connect with and I also think that the music you listen to can reveal a lot about you. Music is just something without any strings attached, it is something that can be impersonal but so personal at the same time; much like food and literature. It is something that has a lot of meaning to one person, but has absolutely none to the next and I think that is amazing. 

If you like the songs that I have listed here, then check out my spotify and hopefully there is a lot more there that you will like! 


PS. There are a lot of issues with embedding spotify playlists into blog posts. I have spent the past 30 minutes editing code and everything, but once I switched from Safari to Google Chrome it worked so if you cannot see the playlist above, then your browser may not support the link. So maybe try a different browser otherwise click here to be taken to my spotify page! :)

xx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© PaulaMarie | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig