Monthly Favourites | September 2016


I haven't done a favourites post since January so I thought that it was about time that I showed you guys the things that I have been loving throughout September and into October :)
I have tried a lot of new products and other bits throughout the year, to the point where I don't think I owned any of this stuff when I did my last favourites post at the start of the year! I love favourites posts and videos as I always find something new to try and they more-often-than-not end up in my own collection.

  • Dream Journal - I bought this on Amazon after seeing a review of it a while ago and I absolutely love it! I had a homemade one before as I always want to record my dreams due to the fact that they are always so bizarre and I want to actually remember them. So the moment I saw that there was a proper journal out there for me to be able to record my dreams, record my reaction, draw them and then reflect on them; I instantly hit the 'Add to basket' button. I have to say, my drawings are very dodgy but that part is a bit of fun haha. So, if you like to record your dreams like I do, then I highly suggest this book! 

  • My Car - My little Renault has been good to me this whole year, but especially this month. It carried me and 3 friends to Center Parcs and back without any problems, when I was terrified that it would fall apart around us. Although it has cost me quite a bit of money recently, I love it to pieces and so I definitely had to include it in my favourites! 

  • My Phone - I have a Sony Xperia Z5 Premium now after having lost my old one and I love it. I have no idea why I wanted to go back to the IPhone; maybe because it is available in Rose Gold, but I am definitely a Sony girl now! This phone has an amazing camera, very long lasting battery to the point where it can last 2 days as long as I keep off of snapchat haha.

  • NewNow Charger Pack - I bought this for those days where I use my phone all day and then get asked out last minute so I have no time to give my battery a quick boost. This is an on-the-go charger which can charge my phone up to 7 times! It is a beautifully designed portable charger which I always keep in my bag; despite it being on the slightly larger side. 

  • Tesco Refreshing Eye Drops - These drops have been a life saver to my eyes recently as I have suffered from quite red and tired eyes which always seem to be sore or dry. So I went to Tesco and picked up these drops to see if they could soothe the redness and soreness, which they have! They make my eyes feel less dry and a lot more comfortable and although they are quite a weird thing to include in a favourites, I have been loving them a lot. 

  • 7th Heaven Face Masks - I recently did a review on these as I have been using them for over a year now, so it was only right to include them here. There is a different type of mask for all skin types and for different types of treatments such as deep cleansing of pores etc. I love these so much and they are really cheap, so definitely check them out!

  • Simple Kind to Skin Micellar Face Wipes - These make-up wipes are my favourite yet and I have used A LOT of different ones. They are so gentle and remove make-up really easily which means that my skin doesn't go red after having to scrub for ages. They are not too expensive and are good value for money anyway, as one wipe can take off a whole face of make-up. 

  • Rimmel London Wake Me Up Concealer - This concealer is my go-to when I haven't had a good night's sleep and I wake up to those dreadful dark circles under my eyes. It never fails to give me that fresh bright-eyed look, even when I feel like I need another 10 hours sleep.

  • Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara - I have been using this mascara for a very long time now and I haven't found one that does a better job yet. It coats every lash in an even and non-clumped way which I love. My lashes look long and definitely have the wow-factor! It lasts all day and it is one of those mascaras where you don't even notice that you are wearing it. Just the perfect mascara :)

  • Toni&Guy Cleanse Dry Shampoo - I did a review on this product recently, so you guys should already know how much I love it. My hair looks as if I have just washed it, even if it has been a couple of days since I actually have. It adds volume and shine that lasts all day, and it smells nice too which is a bonus! 

  • John Frieda Frizz Ease Extra Strength Serum - I only recently discovered this product and it was actually just a random buy as I was going to Gran Canaria and I needed something that could tame my hair in the heat. This serum definitely does what it says on the tin (or tube in this case), as it leaves my hair feeling smooth, healthy and soft, without the frizziness that I usually have to put up with. 

  • No7 Airbrush Away Primer - I will be doing a full review on this as this product has literally blown me away. I cannot even understand how this primer works but it is amazing! I have used a few primers, but none have been like this as they have either disagreed with my oily skin, or they haven't helped my make-up to last very long. But this product, wow....all I can say is wait for the review! Or try it for yourselves haha :)

  • YSL Mon Paris Perfume - I never thought that I would find a perfume that I love more than my beloved Midnight Rose, but YSL have gone and done it. This is also a product that I will be reviewing in more detail so watch this space; but for now all I will say is, amazing scent, lasts all day and is one of those perfumes that will make all eyes be on you as soon as you walk through the door.
I hope that I have inspired you to try something new as I have some pretty unusual things on this list haha :)
I look forward to reading other favourites' posts this week! 

xx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© PaulaMarie | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig