New Purchases For Summer!


My holiday is fast approaching and it couldn't be coming at a better time; honestly, I need to relax in the sun, chill on the beach and binge on all the good food that Gran Canaria has to offer! 
I have been doing a bit of preparation over the last few weeks as my sun creams and oils were running low and I only have one good bikini left.....I mean, it was a good opportunity to go shopping really haha. So today I thought I would show you what I have picked up recently for my time away as there may be little bits that you like the look of or have forgotten that you need! 

Asda
Asda is my go-to for bikinis. They look nice, fit well, are good quality and they're reasonably priced! So I spent ages trying to narrow down which sets I liked the most as I did pick up quite a few haha. I also picked up some bandeau tops as I don't own a strapless bra (nice ones are so hard to find!) and some footsies so that my outfits look better and I don't have to wear shoes without socks. 


Blue Bikini - £14
Black Bikini - £13
Red Bikini - £15
Footsie sets of 3 - £3
Bandeau Tops - £4

Topshop
I have never really been able to get on with shorts. Normally if I get a pair to suit my hips and legs, they are too big for my waist and if I get a pair to suit my waist then they are too small to pull up past my hips so either they don't pull up or they stick out and look ridiculous. But this year I thought that perhaps the range of styles have changed so decided to have a go at trying some on. The first few pairs were a disaster and just when I was about to settle on a semi-decent pair I found the Moto Ashley denim shorts from Topshop. They are literally perfect for my body shape and they were only £29. I decided to get a black pair but have also ordered a stone washed blue pair which should arrive in the next few days. I am so happy that I can now go out during the day on holiday and not have to wear a dress or jeans; I can switch it up!


Denim shorts - £29

Superdrug
This is the shop where I could literally pick up everything and basically spend all my money! Superdrug have so much in at the moment for Summer and I am absolutely loving it. Every store that I go in I see something new and want to give it a go and since I had to get a whole new lot of suncreams etc, that is definitely what I did. They also do loads of little gadgets and travel accessories which I picked up a few of and of course the Love Island products which I picked up one of and haven't got a use for yet....but I will. 
My skin has been reacting to something in recent years and I keep coming out in a rash across my chest and shoulders so I decided to get creams for sensitive skin or allergies to see if it helps with that. 


I thought that it was a good idea to get a special lip balm with SPF and a hair and scalp protector because I always get dry lips and a burnt parting line whilst away in hot countries so hopefully my new products will avoid that. I also chose an aftersun with a tan activator which will hopefully work since I normally come back from holidays as white as I left haha and I spotted the after sun tissue face masks by Garnier which looked quite cool, so I bought one for the end of each week. 

Solait USB Fans - £2.49
Solait Padlocks - £4.49
Love Island Sassy Cosmetic Bag - £5
Sure Deodorant - £1.50
Toothbrush - £0.97
Tresseme (From Asda) - £2.70
Piriteze - £4.79
Colgate Toothpaste - £2.98
Garnier Aftersun Face Mask - £3.50
Malibu Hair & Scalp Protector - £3.99
Hawaiian Tropic Oil Spray - £8
Piz Buin Lip Balm - £4
Piz Buin Allergy Suncream SPF 30 - £7
Piz Buin Allergy Suncream SPF 15 - £7
Piz Buin Allergy Face Cream SPF 30 - £7
Piz Buin Aftersun - £6

River Island
I also decided that I needed a new pair of sunglasses - even though I didn't - so had a look round River Island and spotted these two pairs that I couldn't decided between. They are both gorgeous in their own ways but I love how the pink pair are almost transparent! 


Pink Sunglasses - £14.99
Brown Sunglasses - £14.99

So that is everything that I have picked up lately. I am so excited for my holiday now! I have been to Gran Canaria quite a few times so it will be nice to go back and it will also mean that I know all the good bars, restaurants and things to do! 
But yeah, if you like anything that I have showed you today then definitely go and pick it up before the hot weather really starts to set in.

xx
Share:

2 comments

  1. You picked some great items!!! The pink sunglasses are so cute and I love all 3 pairs of bikinis!! xx

    Yiota
    https://pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© PaulaMarie | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig