What's In My Make-Up Bag?


I love reading blog posts about what different people have in their every-day make-up bags, because it allows me to try new things and see if there are any better versions of what I have. I have to say, my bag is quite full and I don't always have the time to wear it all but basically this is the bag of products that I wear the most, and I thought I'd share them with you, plus a little bit about what I think of them :)


Okayy, so this is my main make-up bag. I chose this because I think the design is lovely, it goes with the colour scheme of my room, and it is large enough to fit all of my stuff haha. I don't actually know where this is from, or how much it was, because I may have 'borrowed' it off of my Mum. To be fair, she said she didn't need it anymore so I thought ooo, don't mind if I do! I am sure that you could find one like it online, if you like the look of it :)

Here is what is inside......



U-Spicy Make-Up Brushes
I got these as part of a set for Christmas and they are really good quality. Although I will probably be buying more top-end ones soon, these are definitely doing the job for now. Yes, I do need to clean them haha, just haven't had the time yet. 

Royal Cosmetic Connections Foundation Brush
I prefer using brushes to sponges as I feel like the foundation just looks a lot better. This brush is so soft and applies the foundation really well.

No7 Directional Powder Brush
I have used this every day since I got it and it has lasted really well, unlike the No7 foundation brush that I bought. Definitely recommend.

No7 Stay Perfect Superlight Foundation - Cool Vanilla
The thing I like about No7, is that they do the skin test to give you the best foundation colour for your skin tone. This foundation is really light and applies easily, plus it is obviously my perfect colour.

Kiko Eyes Potion, Perfecting Eye Contour
I haven't really used this enough yet, but first impressions are good. It makes my eyes more glowy, which is nice.

2true Effortless Waterproof Eye Liner
I used to use pencil, pens, gel and other liquid eye liner, but when I first got this a few years ago, I fell in love and have bought it ever since. It lasts all day and definitely doesn't smudge easily. Just perfect, I love it!

Rimmel London Mini Eye Shadow Pallet - Sun Safari
The colours are so gorgeous, they are a bit glittery, but in a sophisticated way. They blend together well and it goes with the nude look. They also last all day without rubbing off.

Kiko Perfecting Bronzer - 01 Light to Medium
I bought this a few weeks ago because I was trying out products from the 'Rebel Romantic' range. This is the best bronzer I have ever used. The price that I paid for this definitely shows in the quality of this powder.

Kiko Rebel Bouncy Blush - 03 Treasure Rose
I never really used to wear blush because I didn't really want to look like a doll, but after I bought this, I basically always wear it. It shows up nicely, but not too much, and it gives my cheeks some colour.

Eye Lash Curler
If you haven't got one of these in your make-up bags, then I highly suggest that you buy one. They make your lashes look a lot longer as you curl them; which also makes your eyes stand out more.

Skincare Facial Cleansing Wipes
These wipes are kind to the skin, affordable and they smell nice haha.

No7 Beautifully Matte Make-Up Base
I love this primer. It works just as it should, providing a nice base for my make-up. It's also affordable.

No7 Moisture Drench Lipstick - Sugar Plum
Once you find the colours that suit you, then I would suggest this lipstick line as it lasts ages and hasn't got a shiny finish, which I like.

Kiko Intensely Lavish Lipstick - Luscious Red
I don't normally wear red lipstick, but this is a really nice colour. It isn't too bright, and it has a nice matte finish. It also lasts ages, so you don't have to keep re-applying it.

Rimmel London 'Wake Me Up' Concealer - Ivory
Wearing concealer under your eyes makes you look so much more awake and fresh. That is basically what I use this for, and I really like it.

Maybelline Super Stay 24 Color Liquid Lipstick - Soft Taupe
I bought this just to try it out and I don't like it. It comes off basically as soon as you put it on; so I will be going back to nude lipsticks and replacing this. I wore it out last night, which is why it is currently in my bag haha.

Rimmel London Eyebrow Pencil - Brown
As you can see, I have used this pencil a lot. I will have to buy a new one soon, but this one is perfect. It applies easily and doesn't rub off easily.

Rimmel London Volume Flash Scandaleyes Mascara - Extreme Black
My favourite mascara I have tried so far, and I have tried quite a few. The big brush allows you to apply a thick layer onto your lashes; covering them all and making them a lot longer and darker than they are naturally. 

No7 Stay Perfect Long-Lasting Volume Mascara
I use this first as it separates my lashes nicely and puts a thin layer on, before I build up my look with the Scandaleyes one.

No7 Extravagant Volume Mascara
I don't use this as much as the others because the brush isn't what I really like, but I do sometimes use it if I'm not really looking to go all-out on my make-up.

Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder - Peach Glow
I have used this every day since I discovered it. It makes my make-up sit well and last longer, also making sure that I don't look all shiny because of the foundation.

Superdrug Conditioning Cuticle Cream
I make my nails part of my make-up routine, because everyone sees them, so I like to make sure that they are well looked after, and that they look nice. Using this type of product makes sure that your nails are healthy.

No7 Precision Lips Pencil
I always use this to line my lips before I put on lipstick. It makes sure that you apply it well and makes your lips look more defined.

So, that is my long list of products that I keep in my make-up bag. Apart from the nude lipstick thing that I picked up the other day, I like all of the things that I showed you, but I look forward to discovering more things and seeing which I like better. I will probably have to do an update to this post as I change things around haha.

Anyways, I hope you all had a relaxing weekend; I had work today so I am very tired and have to sleep now to prepare for round 2 tomorrow! 

xx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© PaulaMarie | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig