My Mascara Collection


Hi guys :) Hope you are all enjoying your weekend so far; my Saturday has been kind of boring to be honest so I thought, why not make a blog post? 

I'm going to be doing a few posts showing you my collections of various things and I thought I would do one today on my mascara collection as I use it every day and have tried out quite a few different ones. Some I keep re-buying and others I think I will just finish and then move on haha, but you don't know unless you try ay? :)
As I was going through them, picking out my favourites to recommend to you, I did notice that I have only got ones from Rimmel London and No7 (and one from Maybelline), which is weird because I thought I had some from other brands but I guess I finished them! So first thing I'm going to do with my Christmas money is shop around different brands and try some new mascaras out haha.

But anyways here is my collection so far...

Rimmel London & Maybelline



I am a bit obsessed with the Rimmel London Scandaleyes series because I love the big brushes; they are amazing at adding volume and length to your lashes. The only thing is, sometimes the more you put on, the more your lashes kind of clump together, so I normally need to use a smaller brush to separate them.
So, from the right:
  • Maybelline Rocket Volum' Express
  • Rimmel Volume Flash x10 Extreme Black
  • Rimmel Volume Flash x10
  • Rimmel Glam'Eyes
  • Rimmel Volume Flash Scandaleyes
  • Rimmel Volume Flash Scandaleyes Extreme Black
  • Rimmel Scandaleyes Retro Glam
  • Rimmel Scandaleyes Show Off
  • Rimmel Scandaleyes Lycra Flex
I like the Maybelline one because the brush has rubber bristles which separate the lashes well, and it gives them volume and length.
But my favourite is the Rimmel Scandaleyes lycra flex because it just does everything that you want it to, and it lasts for ages; at an affordable price :)

No7


From the top: 
  • No7 Stay Perfect Long-Lasting Volume
  • No7 Intense Volume
  • No7 Lash & Brow Perfector
  • No7 Extravagant Volume
  • No7 Dramatic Lift
I like the perfector as it a conditioning gel that makes your lashes look fuller and healthier, but my favourite is the Stay Perfect one, as even though it is a tiny brush, it adds a lot of length to your lashes, whilst separating them so they look more fanned out; and it lasts a long time.

So, that is my collection of mascaras at the moment, I will keep you updated if I find any new ones worth mentioning! If you have any recommendations, then let me know :)

xx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© PaulaMarie | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig