Christmassy Home


I love this time of year because we decorate the whole house and it gets me in the festive mood as well as making it feel a lot warmer and happier with all the fairy lights and paper chains :) Thought that I would share our Christmassy Home with you as my dad spends ages putting all of these lights up for the switch-on on December 1st, and because I just love how pretty it looks. My house and my Nan's light up the whole street because we are the two at the end of it and literally no-one else puts up many lights. I don't know about where you all live, but my street is a bit boring to be honest! But oh well, I like to think that we make up for it haha.





So this is the outside and as you can see, this is why it takes my dad like 2 days to get them all up and running :') But it does look so nice at night! Also, excuse my car scraping into the first photo, the thought of moving it never really occurred to me haha.



This is the kind of thing that we do with the inside. The multi-coloured Christmas tree with tinsel and baubles, the stockings (mine is the cute red one) and the pretty chains that hang from the ceiling in every room. The ones in the photo above are in my room, so everywhere looks festive! 
Sorry if some of the photos are a bit dark, I wanted to capture as much of the colour as I could and you can't really see it very well in the daytime. 


And, of course, there is the advent calendar. This year I got the white chocolate milky bar one as I;m not a great lover of chocolate, but if I do eat it, I prefer white chocolate :) 
I am terrible at keeping up with these things, I find myself having to eat like 5 in the same day haha.

But anyways, that is my house throughout the festive period, I hope you like it, and that it may have inspired some decoration ideas for your own homes :)

xx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© PaulaMarie | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig